Weiblinger's Residential Care, Inc.
Providing quality care since 1975
We work to support the rights of our residents and provide the same standards of living as others in the community.
Weiblinger's Residential Care provides adults throughout the North and South Hills with clean, safe and affordable living conditions.
Our residents health and well being is a top priority. As a result, we ensure that all staff receives quality health and emergency training.
- It is important to provide a positive and trustworthy environment where the residents we serve can feel completely comfortable just being themselves.
- In doing so, we have seen substantial development in the ability to learn and grow both in the house and in the community.
- We take pride in this, building a solid core of staff members that do not work for a resident but rather alongside of them, helping with whatever it is they need.
Our staff is also well trained and well equipped to handle any situation that may be presented. As required by the state, each staff is to have 24 hours of training per year. Below is a list of various training we provide to our staff, both new hires as well as annual training:
Includes (Fire, Emergency Disaster, Residential Sites Safety, Vehicle Safety, OSHA and Infectious disease)
- Crisis Prevention:
Positive approaches & Emergency Health and Behavior Situations
- HCSIS & Incident Management Investigations:
Scopes the entire process of an investigation from beginning to end
- Fiscal Responsibilities:
Discuss proper documentation, Individual petty cash logs, and shopping
- Human Resources:
Includes (Anti-harassment, Confidentiality, Personal conduct standards, Dress code, etc...)
- Daily Operation policies:
Medication Policy and forms and also Department Policies, Procedures and Emergency Practices
- Food Safety:
Specializing in the precautions needed when preparing food
- First Aid/CPR/Dysphagia:
A presentation is given by a qualified professional in regards to each
- Medication Practicum, Forms & Policies
These training's are completed on sites in order to ensure the proper medication policies are understood
- Bed Bug Training:
Proper training is given to help staff identify this problem in its early stages